- Persomed is a clinic with a gastroenterological specialization and a powerful diagnostic base,
- We use modern equipment that undergoes thorough disinfection,
- Colonoscopy under general anesthesia is absolutely painless and under the supervision of an anesthesiologist,
- Examination is performed by an endoscopist with extensive experience,
- The procedure is recorded on video and given to the patient at no extra charge.
The cost of the procedure under general anesthesia is only 2500 UAH (97 USD)
A thorough examination of the large intestine without colonoscopy endoscopy procedure is impossible. This procedure is considered the first line of defense in the prevention of colon cancer. The studies show that the removal of adenomatous (precancerous) polyps in individuals with an increased risk of developing colorectal cancer reduces the death rate by more than 50%.
Colon polyps are a fleshy growth on the inside of the colon lining that may become cancerous. These are benign formations, which in time can be transformed into cancer tumors. That's why they need to be diagnosed as early as possible – during colonoscopy. Also this procedure allows to detect ulcers, swelling or irritations of the intestinal mucosa.
If you are interested in getting a colonoscopy in Kiev, come to Persomed. The main goal of our doctors – professional examination without discomfort for the patient.